We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm
http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CAROL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm Forum Index -> Houseguests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Gimme
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Posts: 1882
Location: MY DAMN FINGER

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ewe..... Daddy stepping into handle things. Good for him.
_________________
Is it a cig or a joint???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickelPickle
Moderator


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1340

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She sounds like a good girl. Hope her Dad doesn't spend too much time at Jokers though. Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moodswinger
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 5866

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickelPickle wrote:
She sounds like a good girl. Hope her Dad doesn't spend too much time at Jokers though. Confused


He might get corrupted.
_________________
"If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're not doing anything worthwhile."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
JWChitown
Moderator


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 2609
Location: Chicagoland - Go Olympics 2016!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: Carol's father posted at Jokers Reply with quote

ninja wrote:
Carol's father posted this at Jokers:

Ouote: Hi
I am Carol’s Father. I want to help set the record straight I have already see what appears to be weak attempts at humor.
She is a junior and the University of Kansas. 3.2 - 3.5 GPA Accepted into the School of Business and trying to decide between Business Finance or Marketing. After this maybe she will choose a double Major. In high school she had a 4.2 GPA with honors. She was in the top 3% of the class.
She has been in competitive dance since she was 4. She has been studying jazz, tap and ballet for 17 years.
After high school she went to KU not just because it is a great school but their dance team is competitive on a national level. If you have not heard of the UDA or the Universal Dance Association you have watched their competitions on ESPN2. For the last 2 summers she has worked for the UDA.
Carol began teaching dance at the YMCA when she was 16 years old. When she was not judging competitions for UDA she was teaching dance clinics at high school though college levels. She was scheduled to teach another high school when she was selected for the show. She also had to resign from the Squad for the Kansas City Chiefs. They still have her up on their website. Here is the link http://www2.kcchiefs.com/joe/2007CCAnnouncementShow/index.html

She enjoys competitive sports, played softball through high school usually as the catcher.
Carol has 2 sisters Vivian and Lauren along with little brother Derek. Vivian is 26 and due to have her 1st child in October. Carol was concerned before she left that she might miss the birth of her first niece.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBDiscussion&Number=5694582&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=21&fpart=1


Go Jayhawks! I have a daughter who was on the tennis team at KU in Lawrence. Glad you are coming onboard to this forum.
_________________
..............
You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Cousin_Jake
Unrepentant FAMEWHORE


Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 883
Location: Ottawa, Ontario Home of the Senators

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Carol's father posted at Jokers Reply with quote

JWChitown wrote:
ninja wrote:
Carol's father posted this at Jokers:

Ouote: Hi
I am Carol’s Father. I want to help set the record straight I have already see what appears to be weak attempts at humor.
She is a junior and the University of Kansas. 3.2 - 3.5 GPA Accepted into the School of Business and trying to decide between Business Finance or Marketing. After this maybe she will choose a double Major. In high school she had a 4.2 GPA with honors. She was in the top 3% of the class.
She has been in competitive dance since she was 4. She has been studying jazz, tap and ballet for 17 years.
After high school she went to KU not just because it is a great school but their dance team is competitive on a national level. If you have not heard of the UDA or the Universal Dance Association you have watched their competitions on ESPN2. For the last 2 summers she has worked for the UDA.
Carol began teaching dance at the YMCA when she was 16 years old. When she was not judging competitions for UDA she was teaching dance clinics at high school though college levels. She was scheduled to teach another high school when she was selected for the show. She also had to resign from the Squad for the Kansas City Chiefs. They still have her up on their website. Here is the link http://www2.kcchiefs.com/joe/2007CCAnnouncementShow/index.html

She enjoys competitive sports, played softball through high school usually as the catcher.
Carol has 2 sisters Vivian and Lauren along with little brother Derek. Vivian is 26 and due to have her 1st child in October. Carol was concerned before she left that she might miss the birth of her first niece.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBDiscussion&Number=5694582&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=21&fpart=1


Go Jayhawks! I have a daughter who was on the tennis team at KU in Lawrence. Glad you are coming onboard to this forum.

I think if Daddy doesn't want to get his knickers in a knot he'd better stay off Joker's and SS!
Just sayin'.
_________________
The coward only threatens when he is safe.
Goethe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninja
Delicious


Joined: 11 Mar 2007
Posts: 127
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Carol's dad is a State Senator in Kansas Reply with quote

Carol's father is Phil Journey, a Kansas State Senator. I imagine he would be concerned with what kind of rumors might be going around on the internet...

Last edited by ninja on Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NancyB
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 4909

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carol's dad has signed up here! So I want everyone to remember that and be especially respectful.
_________________
AABB
Since Feb. 2007
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
caycaye
Janellicious


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 349
Location: Morgan City, Louisiana

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool...I always liked the looks of Carol and her profile...

My daughter is a dancer and runs a high school dance team, and during college was a staff member for American All Star Dance Team, which is a smaller version of UDA. Carol must be one HECK of a dancer, because to get on "staff" at UDA requires great dance skills and over all high achievement, not to mention the Kansas City Chiefs Cheerleaders.....

I predict that the blonde "dancer" from Kansas, is a long-time rival of Carol's and a "Carol wannabe".... my daughter has had a few of those...LOL! I wonder how accurate I am???? Carol's Dad...wanna give us a "spoiler"?????? Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Diamonds/GirlsBestFriend
Unrepentant FAMEWHORE


Joined: 07 Mar 2007
Posts: 711
Location: Tiffany Showroom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NancyB wrote:
Carol's dad has signed up here! So I want everyone to remember that and be especially respectful.




Welcome Carol's dad if you are reading this Smile


I just listened to her interview and you should be proud of her, She seems like someone i can root for..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lori
Famous, and Good-Looking Too


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 3372
Location: Wisconsin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Carol's Dad! I hope Carol does well on BB. To avoid indigestion, stay off of Jokers and party with us! We're much nicer! Wink Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
charlottesweb
Famous, and Good-Looking Too


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 3605
Location: Beautiful Texas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Carol's Dad..hope you join in with us for discussion tomorrow night after the show...you'll not find bigger BB fans anywhere than right here at AABB. No fussing, no fighting here and what's best no one is allowed to bash or disrespect the posters. Very Happy
We have one male poster, "Was" is his user name..hope more will post during the show.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trubeliver
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1935
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carol's Dad,

Welcome to the board. We all love Big Brother and will be watching for 'your little girl' tomorrow night!
_________________
I JUST TRY AND SEE THE BEST IN PEOPLE...Janelle Pierzina, August 2006
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
LuvsRomance
Strong


Joined: 18 Mar 2007
Posts: 37

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Carol's Dad... Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moodswinger
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 5866

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
"If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're not doing anything worthwhile."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Jack'dUpOnPez
Unrepentant FAMEWHORE


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 660
Location: New Jersey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's Carol's interview with TVGuide.com in case anyone wants to read it.

Interesting what she has to say about Jen & Daniele.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/big-brother-carol/070716-02
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm Forum Index -> Houseguests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group