We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm
http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CAROL
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm Forum Index -> Houseguests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NancyB
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 4909

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:41 am    Post subject: CAROL Reply with quote



Carol, 21
Lawrence, Kan.
Single
Student
_________________
AABB
Since Feb. 2007
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moodswinger
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 5866

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me of Jennifer. J-BLow.
_________________
"If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're not doing anything worthwhile."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
fmpoole73
Strong


Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 21
Location: Alpharetta, GA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think she is pretty. hope she has a good personality
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
jfan
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 1246

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is likely the enemy of Jessica. It should be interesting. Show down between a blonde and a brunette.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
JWChitown
Moderator


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 2609
Location: Chicagoland - Go Olympics 2016!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cute, and a student. She couldn't have had much time to make a real enemy.

Can't tell her personality from the picture, however.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ndmom
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 1448
Location: Vancouver - Home of the 2010 Olympics

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm calling it now...this girl will be hell in a handbasket...watch out for her!! Twisted Evil
_________________
"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moodswinger
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 5866

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ndmom wrote:
I'm calling it now...this girl will be hell in a handbasket...watch out for her!! Twisted Evil



I am with you on this one ND. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
"If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're not doing anything worthwhile."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
charlottesweb
Famous, and Good-Looking Too


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 3605
Location: Beautiful Texas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again hair worn to one side..is that the style with young ladies today?
21, barely legal drinking age, but who are we kidding, these kids start drinking in high school, sad to say some in Jr. High. Most are old pro's with alcohol by age 21.
Who was the young chubby singer of BB2 that got voted off early. She had a thing for Hardy..anyway this one reminds me of her a tiny bit...
She's nobodies fool thats for sure..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moodswinger
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 5866

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

charlottesweb wrote:
Again hair worn to one side..is that the style with young ladies today?
21, barely legal drinking age, but who are we kidding, these kids start drinking in high school, sad to say some in Jr. High. Most are old pro's with alcohol by age 21.
Who was the young chubby singer of BB2 that got voted off early. She had a thing for Hardy..anyway this one reminds me of her a tiny bit...
She's nobodies fool thats for sure..


Wear is your hair parted CW?
_________________
"If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're not doing anything worthwhile."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ninja
Delicious


Joined: 11 Mar 2007
Posts: 127
Location: California

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Carol's father posted at Jokers Reply with quote

Carol's father posted this at Jokers:

Ouote: Hi
I am Carol’s Father. I want to help set the record straight I have already see what appears to be weak attempts at humor.
She is a junior and the University of Kansas. 3.2 - 3.5 GPA Accepted into the School of Business and trying to decide between Business Finance or Marketing. After this maybe she will choose a double Major. In high school she had a 4.2 GPA with honors. She was in the top 3% of the class.
She has been in competitive dance since she was 4. She has been studying jazz, tap and ballet for 17 years.
After high school she went to KU not just because it is a great school but their dance team is competitive on a national level. If you have not heard of the UDA or the Universal Dance Association you have watched their competitions on ESPN2. For the last 2 summers she has worked for the UDA.
Carol began teaching dance at the YMCA when she was 16 years old. When she was not judging competitions for UDA she was teaching dance clinics at high school though college levels. She was scheduled to teach another high school when she was selected for the show. She also had to resign from the Squad for the Kansas City Chiefs. They still have her up on their website. Here is the link http://www2.kcchiefs.com/joe/2007CCAnnouncementShow/index.html

She enjoys competitive sports, played softball through high school usually as the catcher.
Carol has 2 sisters Vivian and Lauren along with little brother Derek. Vivian is 26 and due to have her 1st child in October. Carol was concerned before she left that she might miss the birth of her first niece.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBDiscussion&Number=5694582&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=21&fpart=1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NancyB
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 4909

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Carol's father posted at Jokers Reply with quote

ninja wrote:
Carol's father posted this at Jokers:

Ouote: Hi
I am Carol’s Father. I want to help set the record straight I have already see what appears to be weak attempts at humor.
She is a junior and the University of Kansas. 3.2 - 3.5 GPA Accepted into the School of Business and trying to decide between Business Finance or Marketing. After this maybe she will choose a double Major. In high school she had a 4.2 GPA with honors. She was in the top 3% of the class.
She has been in competitive dance since she was 4. She has been studying jazz, tap and ballet for 17 years.
After high school she went to KU not just because it is a great school but their dance team is competitive on a national level. If you have not heard of the UDA or the Universal Dance Association you have watched their competitions on ESPN2. For the last 2 summers she has worked for the UDA.
Carol began teaching dance at the YMCA when she was 16 years old. When she was not judging competitions for UDA she was teaching dance clinics at high school though college levels. She was scheduled to teach another high school when she was selected for the show. She also had to resign from the Squad for the Kansas City Chiefs. They still have her up on their website. Here is the link http://www2.kcchiefs.com/joe/2007CCAnnouncementShow/index.html

She enjoys competitive sports, played softball through high school usually as the catcher.
Carol has 2 sisters Vivian and Lauren along with little brother Derek. Vivian is 26 and due to have her 1st child in October. Carol was concerned before she left that she might miss the birth of her first niece.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBDiscussion&Number=5694582&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=21&fpart=1


Oh cool. I may have to pick her as a favorite. LOL - if you don't watch out, this may become a Carol friendly site Laughing Laughing
_________________
AABB
Since Feb. 2007
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
charlottesweb
Famous, and Good-Looking Too


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 3605
Location: Beautiful Texas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moodswinger wrote:
charlottesweb wrote:
Again hair worn to one side..is that the style with young ladies today?
21, barely legal drinking age, but who are we kidding, these kids start drinking in high school, sad to say some in Jr. High. Most are old pro's with alcohol by age 21.
Who was the young chubby singer of BB2 that got voted off early. She had a thing for Hardy..anyway this one reminds me of her a tiny bit...
She's nobodies fool thats for sure..


Wear is your hair parted CW?


With all that's been going on I've just this a.m. got back to the Houseguest forum. Now to answer that all important question..My hair has a slight part on the left side, but that's as far as it goes compared to these young gals hairdo's..IMO the older a woman gets the shorter her hair should be..There's enough gravity pull as it is, so my hair is very short.
Cooler that way in the Texas summer months also. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SDGranny
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1144
Location: South Dakota

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

charlottesweb wrote:
Moodswinger wrote:
charlottesweb wrote:
Again hair worn to one side..is that the style with young ladies today?
21, barely legal drinking age, but who are we kidding, these kids start drinking in high school, sad to say some in Jr. High. Most are old pro's with alcohol by age 21.
Who was the young chubby singer of BB2 that got voted off early. She had a thing for Hardy..anyway this one reminds me of her a tiny bit...
She's nobodies fool thats for sure..


Wear is your hair parted CW?


With all that's been going on I've just this a.m. got back to the Houseguest forum. Now to answer that all important question..My hair has a slight part on the left side, but that's as far as it goes compared to these young gals hairdo's..IMO the older a woman gets the shorter her hair should be..There's enough gravity pull as it is, so my hair is very short.
Cooler that way in the Texas summer months also. Very Happy


That damn gravity. Told my daughter that I am thinking about a buzz cut Laughing .......that made her choke up a bit....she doesn't realize it but I was half serious.....my hair is almost there now Laughing
_________________
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on...Robert Frost

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NancyB
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 4909

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh... he also posted in Carols fan section. He sounds like a nice father.

possible adversary
07/01/07 09:45 AM

Sorry
I am still limited in the discussion I can enter into. I know they have No Idea about what is coming and It will probably turn into a test of her character. I think it is a 1 in 3 chance she will walk out or who knows. I just hope there is a referee.Smile I also think there is a really good chance that she will get through the emotion, realize that she must keep her eyes on the prize and get past previous conflicts in life by forgiving the other and getting on in life.
Carolsdad
_________________
AABB
Since Feb. 2007
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moodswinger
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 5866

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am liking this protective daddy.
_________________
"If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're not doing anything worthwhile."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm Forum Index -> Houseguests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group