We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm
http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dani's Boyfriend and his werid moods
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm Forum Index -> Houseguests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hellataz
Unrepentant FAMEWHORE


Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 545

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Dani's Boyfriend and his werid moods Reply with quote

Dani's Boyfriend has been airing his emotions via little emoticons on his myspace...it's really weird.

It went from
in love,
to "Pissed",
to "confused",
to "amused"
to tonights "Determined"

He went from a picture of him and Dani, to a picture of just him during the "confused and amused" stages, to back to a loving pictures of him and Dani.

Also his headline changed to:

Quote:
"TRUST IS LISTENING TO THE ONES WHO LOVE YOU AND IGNORING THE ONES WHO DON'T"


Apparently on tonight's show she did a DR where she shouted out her love to her BF, Yet last night she was in Nicks bed making out with him. Does Kris think Dani did that DR tonight? Real time? Who is this Erin brodie? Get this dude a youtube subscription and the link to Jokers.

Dani's mood on her pages has also changed to confused, not sure who is controling her page though.

Anyway, This is mood thing is just odd, I mean who airs out their difficult emotions and issues via Myspace? Does anyone else think it's weird?

Dani's page:
http://www.myspace.com/danieleisraddotcom

Kris's Page:
http://www.myspace.com/krisnlove
_________________

CLICK HERE to visit Nick and Daniele's official fan forum!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickelPickle
Moderator


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1340

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have no idea about the dynamic of their relationship, so if he wants to have trust in her than that is his perogitive. I'm sure her boyfriend knows what is up. I don't think his emotions are intended for us prying fans. Their myspaces are private, and i'm sure that is how he would rather this situation be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lindakm
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1014
Location: corpus christi tx.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I don't think there is anything wrong with checking out those smiley faces and discussing it. I check everyday. Is it wrong to do that?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
caycaye
Janellicious


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 349
Location: Morgan City, Louisiana

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellataz wrote:

Quote:
Anyway, This is mood thing is just odd, I mean who airs out their difficult emotions and issues via Myspace? Does anyone else think it's weird?


"Kids", Taz (which is how I picture Danielle right now, and obviously her boyfriend...as a bit immature....)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickelPickle
Moderator


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1340

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lindakm wrote:
Well I don't think there is anything wrong with checking out those smiley faces and discussing it. I check everyday. Is it wrong to do that?


No. I was just saying that i don't think he is doing it to air any dirty laundry to us. He is probably going through a mix of emotions right now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lindakm
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1014
Location: corpus christi tx.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK That I can agree with.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
jfan
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 1246

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked my 15 year old neice about the mood thing on MySpace - it is very "high school" to reveal the status of your relationship through the mood on MySpace.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Bethany123
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 23 Feb 2007
Posts: 1166
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet he is just fucking with the fans. Probably means nothing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lindakm
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1014
Location: corpus christi tx.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not so "high school" I am years away from that and I do it. Of coarse I didn't know about it until my grandaughter showed me but I do it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
NickelPickle
Moderator


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1340

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People are way into myspace these days. People put alot out there, a new way to express themselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lindakm
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1014
Location: corpus christi tx.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That could very well be. I keep in contact with friends and family, share pictures and send private messages. Nothing wrong with that. It's a fine place to be if you set yourself to private.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
jfan
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 1246

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just meant that using the mood feature to advertise your relationship is code that kids in high school use.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
charlottesweb
Famous, and Good-Looking Too


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 3605
Location: Beautiful Texas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfan wrote:
I just meant that using the mood feature to advertise your relationship is code that kids in high school use.

That I know to be true..all my g/kids and their friends do that..I've never used my mood thing, In fact I use my myspace acct for very little of anything. I think i'll go set mine to gloomy right now..... Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moodswinger
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 5866

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

charlottesweb wrote:
jfan wrote:
I just meant that using the mood feature to advertise your relationship is code that kids in high school use.

That I know to be true..all my g/kids and their friends do that..I've never used my mood thing, In fact I use my myspace acct for very little of anything. I think i'll go set mine to gloomy right now..... Very Happy


Char, how's the weather? Cool

If I was Dani's boyfriend, I would totally be messing with the moods. He knows he is getting all theses hits every day, and it is probably fun to be getting a little fame through Dani's tv appearance. Because Dani is so closed off and has such an unstable history, I believe that he is probably a good guy. I suspect she isn't the easist person to deal with. Nick obviously likes her a lot, but a large part of the attraction is that she is hard to get. He is probably used to a million girls liking him, and now this one presents a challenge.
_________________
"If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're not doing anything worthwhile."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
charlottesweb
Famous, and Good-Looking Too


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 3605
Location: Beautiful Texas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moodswinger wrote:
charlottesweb wrote:
jfan wrote:
I just meant that using the mood feature to advertise your relationship is code that kids in high school use.

That I know to be true..all my g/kids and their friends do that..I've never used my mood thing, In fact I use my myspace acct for very little of anything. I think i'll go set mine to gloomy right now..... Very Happy


Char, how's the weather? Cool

If I was Dani's boyfriend, I would totally be messing with the moods. He knows he is getting all theses hits every day, and it is probably fun to be getting a little fame through Dani's tv appearance. Because Dani is so closed off and has such an unstable history, I believe that he is probably a good guy. I suspect she isn't the easist person to deal with. Nick obviously likes her a lot, but a large part of the attraction is that she is hard to get. He is probably used to a million girls liking him, and now this one presents a challenge.


The weather is hot and humid..no rain though and that's a good
thing. Wink
i bet you Dani is probably a chip off of Dick's ole block...Probably due to how she was raised.
i wouldn't be surprised that Dani's b/f or someone in charge of his myspace are playing people with the mood changer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm Forum Index -> Houseguests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group