We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm
http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dani's Live Journal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm Forum Index -> Houseguests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JWChitown
Moderator


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 2609
Location: Chicagoland - Go Olympics 2016!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Dani might be growing up just a little! That is always nice to hear.
_________________
..............
You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
inkydinkydoo
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 1189
Location: Southern Ohio

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good picture of Danielle and her siblings. I'm glad she reached out to her mom, and . . . if her mom is like most moms, I'm sure she was thrilled. Very Happy
_________________
"Ain't no man can avoid being born average, but there ain't no man got to be common." ~ Baseball Hall-of-Famer Leroy "Satchel" Paige
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sydney2
Unrepentant FAMEWHORE


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 554
Location: Toronto, Canada

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad for her that she is mending the relationships in her life, that is very healthy. I didn't even know she had other siblings Embarassed It is a good picture they all look happy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NancyB
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 4909

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniele is a good kid. She has had a hard time of it, but now it looks like things are going great for her. It sounds like some people have been kind to her too. It's good to see the fans have a positive influence.
_________________
AABB
Since Feb. 2007
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gimme
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Posts: 1882
Location: MY DAMN FINGER

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This all reminds me of.....

Crying or Very sad Our little girl is grow--*sniff-sniff*--ing... whaaaaaa.... up... *sniff-sniff*
Crying or Very sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
Is it a cig or a joint???


Last edited by Gimme on Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lori
Famous, and Good-Looking Too


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 3372
Location: Wisconsin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't realize that Dani had any siblings other than Vincent. I am assuming they are from her mother and not Dick. Shocked
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gimme
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Posts: 1882
Location: MY DAMN FINGER

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lori wrote:
I didn't realize that Dani had any siblings other than Vincent. I am assuming they are from her mother and not Dick. Shocked


You would assume correctly... see had you gals not given up on the live feeds so soon... you would know this... LOL... just kiddin ya Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
Is it a cig or a joint???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Letsee
Quite Strong


Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dani is a sweetheart. I liked her from the get go.

She played a good clean game (as clean as one can play BB) IMO. She was there to win.
Everyone except Nick turned on her and went into gang/nerd herd mode. Each time one of them went home and Dani stayed I was HAPPY.
My favorite eviction was Jen my next was Eric then Jess. I only wish that she could have won the whole thing.

It is good to see her grow, to focus on the positive and let go of the crap.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moodswinger
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 5866

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Letsee wrote:
Dani is a sweetheart. I liked her from the get go.

She played a good clean game (as clean as one can play BB) IMO. She was there to win.
Everyone except Nick turned on her and went into gang/nerd herd mode. Each time one of them went home and Dani stayed I was HAPPY.
My favorite eviction was Jen my next was Eric then Jess. I only wish that she could have won the whole thing.

It is good to see her grow, to focus on the positive and let go of the crap.


My favorite eviction was Dustin hands down. I really couldn't stand him and his cockiness. I shudder thinking of him doing that morning stretch.
_________________
"If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're not doing anything worthwhile."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Frances
Famous, and Good-Looking Too


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 5054
Location: Inside my head

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moodswinger wrote:
Letsee wrote:
Dani is a sweetheart. I liked her from the get go.

She played a good clean game (as clean as one can play BB) IMO. She was there to win.
Everyone except Nick turned on her and went into gang/nerd herd mode. Each time one of them went home and Dani stayed I was HAPPY.
My favorite eviction was Jen my next was Eric then Jess. I only wish that she could have won the whole thing.

It is good to see her grow, to focus on the positive and let go of the crap.


My favorite eviction was Dustin hands down. I really couldn't stand him and his cockiness. I shudder thinking of him doing that morning stretch.


I agree with you both...sort of. I like Daniele and I'm happy she won with her dad. And my favorite eviction was Dustin. That look on his face, I can't get it out of my head. Razz
_________________
"It isn't that I don't like you, Susan, because after all, in moments of quiet, I'm strangely drawn toward you; but, well, there haven't been any quiet moments! Bringing Up Baby-Cary Grant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sydney2
Unrepentant FAMEWHORE


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 554
Location: Toronto, Canada

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frances wrote:
Moodswinger wrote:
Letsee wrote:
Dani is a sweetheart. I liked her from the get go.

She played a good clean game (as clean as one can play BB) IMO. She was there to win.
Everyone except Nick turned on her and went into gang/nerd herd mode. Each time one of them went home and Dani stayed I was HAPPY.
My favorite eviction was Jen my next was Eric then Jess. I only wish that she could have won the whole thing.

It is good to see her grow, to focus on the positive and let go of the crap.


My favorite eviction was Dustin hands down. I really couldn't stand him and his cockiness. I shudder thinking of him doing that morning stretch.


I agree with you both...sort of. I like Daniele and I'm happy she won with her dad. And my favorite eviction was Dustin. That look on his face, I can't get it out of my head. Razz


I hated Dustin and me and my husband actually cheered when he got the boot Evil or Very Mad Shocked Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frances
Famous, and Good-Looking Too


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 5054
Location: Inside my head

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sydney2 wrote:



I hated Dustin and me and my husband actually cheered when he got the boot Evil or Very Mad Shocked Very Happy


I thought Dustin was handsome and quite bright but very egocentric and his downfall was satisfying to watch to say the least. Very Happy
_________________
"It isn't that I don't like you, Susan, because after all, in moments of quiet, I'm strangely drawn toward you; but, well, there haven't been any quiet moments! Bringing Up Baby-Cary Grant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sydney2
Unrepentant FAMEWHORE


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 554
Location: Toronto, Canada

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frances wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:



I hated Dustin and me and my husband actually cheered when he got the boot Evil or Very Mad Shocked Very Happy


I thought Dustin was handsome and quite bright but very egocentric and his downfall was satisfying to watch to say the least. Very Happy


It was his arrogance for me. It drove me nuts to watch him walk around thinking he is better than anything and anyone. Your right Frannie he is handsome but his ego shawdowed that for me totally, it made him icky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frances
Famous, and Good-Looking Too


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 5054
Location: Inside my head

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sydney2 wrote:
Frances wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:



I hated Dustin and me and my husband actually cheered when he got the boot Evil or Very Mad Shocked Very Happy


I thought Dustin was handsome and quite bright but very egocentric and his downfall was satisfying to watch to say the least. Very Happy


It was his arrogance for me. It drove me nuts to watch him walk around thinking he is better than anything and anyone. Your right Frannie he is handsome but his ego shawdowed that for me totally, it made him icky.


That and the constant nose picking...ewwwwwwwwwwww. Surprised
_________________
"It isn't that I don't like you, Susan, because after all, in moments of quiet, I'm strangely drawn toward you; but, well, there haven't been any quiet moments! Bringing Up Baby-Cary Grant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sydney2
Unrepentant FAMEWHORE


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 554
Location: Toronto, Canada

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frances wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:
Frances wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:



I hated Dustin and me and my husband actually cheered when he got the boot Evil or Very Mad Shocked Very Happy


I thought Dustin was handsome and quite bright but very egocentric and his downfall was satisfying to watch to say the least. Very Happy


It was his arrogance for me. It drove me nuts to watch him walk around thinking he is better than anything and anyone. Your right Frannie he is handsome but his ego shawdowed that for me totally, it made him icky.


That and the constant nose picking...ewwwwwwwwwwww. Surprised


Oh I had completley forgotten about that Shocked Now I have a visual UG, double Icky Shocked Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm Forum Index -> Houseguests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group