We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm
http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dani's Live Journal
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm Forum Index -> Houseguests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Moodswinger
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 5866

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Dani's Live Journal Reply with quote

Dani started a new Live Journal...

http://danieledotcom.livejournal.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
charlottesweb
Famous, and Good-Looking Too


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 3605
Location: Beautiful Texas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that was interesting...Moody thank you for bringing interesting items to us to read...Keeps the board up and running. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moodswinger
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 5866

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feeling for the Nick and Daniele fans. Not sure how open they can be on a board that they know that both Nick and Daniele read every day. Figured them might need a place to post their opinions.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
charlottesweb
Famous, and Good-Looking Too


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 3605
Location: Beautiful Texas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they know they are welcome to post their feelings here in the Nick and Dani Houseguests sections....I would hope that all our regulars would be kind enough not to harass them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gimme
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Posts: 1882
Location: MY DAMN FINGER

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure we will when things calm down... right now... it is taking all I can give... to just be there right now... ugggg.
_________________
Is it a cig or a joint???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jengalives
Delicious


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 137

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moodswinger wrote:
Feeling for the Nick and Daniele fans. Not sure how open they can be on a board that they know that both Nick and Daniele read every day. Figured them might need a place to post their opinions.


I agree. And not just because Nick and Dani read their forum. I lurk there but I would never post there for fear of getting my hand slapped/head bitten off. There's not a lot of room for diverse opinions over there. Heaven forbid people speculate or discuss why they're having problems. Rolling Eyes I can't imagine what this board would have been like earlier this year if we weren't allowed to speculate or disagree! That's what made it so fun!
_________________
"I love Kaysar. He's the Iraqi Brad Pitt." --Will Kirby
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moodswinger
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 5866

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GimmeDaRing wrote:
I am sure we will when things calm down... right now... it is taking all I can give... to just be there right now... ugggg.


I can't even imagine how you guys are moderating that board. All these weirdo's are signing up and posting like they are crazy Nickele fans. I have been lurking a long time so I can tell who the "intruders" are, but it must be difficult because they keep signing up after they are banned. I went in the chatroom a couple times over the weekend and it was the same thing. More intruders pretending to be fans than real fans. Might have to do what EAD did and make everyone you "know" admins.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
dismom
Delicious


Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 126

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for bringing that here. I didn't know you could make LJ so sparkly! All of her friends have sparkly pictures too. Smile I hope she's ok, it hurts to end a relationship. She has so much going on with her family, it's probably better for her to learn to live on her own and to be strong without a boyfriend.

Totally off topic, but I like Elyse Sewell's livejournal. She was on the first America's next top model. Lots of it is stuff from Hong Kong where she's been living. Now she's back in the US, but visited HK a couple of weeks ago. She has tons of pictures, but usually of food, people and jumping, not sparkly.
http://elysesewell.livejournal.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gimme
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Posts: 1882
Location: MY DAMN FINGER

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jengalives wrote:
Moodswinger wrote:
Feeling for the Nick and Daniele fans. Not sure how open they can be on a board that they know that both Nick and Daniele read every day. Figured them might need a place to post their opinions.


I agree. And not just because Nick and Dani read their forum. I lurk there but I would never post there for fear of getting my hand slapped/head bitten off. There's not a lot of room for diverse opinions over there. Heaven forbid people speculate or discuss why they're having problems. Rolling Eyes I can't imagine what this board would have been like earlier this year if we weren't allowed to speculate or disagree! That's what made it so fun!


Well, much like Wills site the admins at N&D decided they wanted a "make it nice" forum. If someone feels they need to post something crappy they can feel free to post all the negative, bashing, & baiting bullshit they want at Jokers, SS, hell... they can post it here. No need to post that crap on every single forum, especially their own. I dont care to read it all the time on every board.

And let me say something else.... The members of that board DO speculate.... the myspace fiasco has been driving them nuts. There are at least 3 threads speculating on what is going on.

And quite frankly... most members of that board.... LIKE it being the way it is.... in fact some dont feel it is nice enough & have left. But I will say... no one gets their "hand slapped" for disagreeing.

_________________
Is it a cig or a joint???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moodswinger
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 5866

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the thing, the fansite is a fansite, and then Jokers and SS are just dumbsites where everybody wants to beat up on each other. Hoping this site can after just plain old speculation without worrying about Nick or Dani reading it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
jengalives
Delicious


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 137

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GimmeDaRing wrote:
jengalives wrote:
Moodswinger wrote:
Feeling for the Nick and Daniele fans. Not sure how open they can be on a board that they know that both Nick and Daniele read every day. Figured them might need a place to post their opinions.


I agree. And not just because Nick and Dani read their forum. I lurk there but I would never post there for fear of getting my hand slapped/head bitten off. There's not a lot of room for diverse opinions over there. Heaven forbid people speculate or discuss why they're having problems. Rolling Eyes I can't imagine what this board would have been like earlier this year if we weren't allowed to speculate or disagree! That's what made it so fun!


Well, much like Wills site the admins at N&D decided they wanted a "make it nice" forum. If someone feels they need to post something crappy they can feel free to post all the negative, bashing, & baiting bullshit they want at Jokers, SS, hell... they can post it here. No need to post that crap on every single forum, especially their own. I dont care to read it all the time on every board.

And let me say something else.... The members of that board DO speculate.... the myspace fiasco has been driving them nuts. There are at least 3 threads speculating on what is going on.

And quite frankly... most members of that board.... LIKE it being the way it is.... in fact some dont feel it is nice enough & have left. But I will say... no one gets their "hand slapped" for disagreeing.


I apologize if my post was offensive; I really wasn't trying to pick a fight. I am in no way a Nick and Dani hater, basher, or baiter as I'm sure people can tell from my posts here. I realize there are trolls from places like SS that go to the N & D forum to cause trouble, so I understand the need for strict moderation in those cases. But I guess what I was moreso referring to were several posts I saw a few days back (before Nick's chat) that were made by people who clearly like and support them but were expressing concern or doubts about how solid the relationship was. Even though they weren't made with any ill intent, they were deleted or followed by an admin post stating something like "PLEASE REMEMBER THAT NICK AND DANI ARE REAL PEOPLE. UNTIL THEY SAY SOMETHING PUBLICLY, PLEASE DO NOT SPECULATE OR ASSUME THAT YOU KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP." My feeling is if it's a Nick and Dani board, people are going to naturally be asking questions and forming their own opinions. Just because those opinions may not be 100% in support of the fact that Nick and Dani are blissfully happy doesn't mean the poster is anti-them or their relationship. Also, when Nick's latest chat was posted and then removed, a lot of people were confused by what was actually said/not said/implied. All they had to go on were comments and recaps from various sites, many of which were exaggerated or inaccurate. Posters were then reminded not to twist his words or assume things w/o hearing it, but how could they hear the truth when it was deleted?

Anyway, that's JMO. I like both Nick and Daniele, so even if I'm not comfortable posting there, I do still appreciate being able to have a place to lurk to get updates and hear chats. Smile
_________________
"I love Kaysar. He's the Iraqi Brad Pitt." --Will Kirby
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gimme
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Posts: 1882
Location: MY DAMN FINGER

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chatter wrote:
jengalives wrote:
GimmeDaRing wrote:
jengalives wrote:
Moodswinger wrote:
Feeling for the Nick and Daniele fans. Not sure how open they can be on a board that they know that both Nick and Daniele read every day. Figured them might need a place to post their opinions.


I agree. And not just because Nick and Dani read their forum. I lurk there but I would never post there for fear of getting my hand slapped/head bitten off. There's not a lot of room for diverse opinions over there. Heaven forbid people speculate or discuss why they're having problems. Rolling Eyes I can't imagine what this board would have been like earlier this year if we weren't allowed to speculate or disagree! That's what made it so fun!


Well, much like Wills site the admins at N&D decided they wanted a "make it nice" forum. If someone feels they need to post something crappy they can feel free to post all the negative, bashing, & baiting bullshit they want at Jokers, SS, hell... they can post it here. No need to post that crap on every single forum, especially their own. I dont care to read it all the time on every board.

And let me say something else.... The members of that board DO speculate.... the myspace fiasco has been driving them nuts. There are at least 3 threads speculating on what is going on.

And quite frankly... most members of that board.... LIKE it being the way it is.... in fact some dont feel it is nice enough & have left. But I will say... no one gets their "hand slapped" for disagreeing.


I apologize if my post was offensive; I really wasn't trying to pick a fight. I am in no way a Nick and Dani hater, basher, or baiter as I'm sure people can tell from my posts here. I realize there are trolls from places like SS that go to the N & D forum to cause trouble, so I understand the need for strict moderation in those cases. But I guess what I was moreso referring to were several posts I saw a few days back (before Nick's chat) that were made by people who clearly like and support them but were expressing concern or doubts about how solid the relationship was. Even though they weren't made with any ill intent, they were deleted or followed by an admin post stating something like "PLEASE REMEMBER THAT NICK AND DANI ARE REAL PEOPLE. UNTIL THEY SAY SOMETHING PUBLICLY, PLEASE DO NOT SPECULATE OR ASSUME THAT YOU KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP." My feeling is if it's a Nick and Dani board, people are going to naturally be asking questions and forming their own opinions. Just because those opinions may not be 100% in support of the fact that Nick and Dani are blissfully happy doesn't mean the poster is anti-them or their relationship. Also, when Nick's latest chat was posted and then removed, a lot of people were confused by what was actually said/not said/implied. All they had to go on were comments and recaps from various sites, many of which were exaggerated or inaccurate. Posters were then reminded not to twist his words or assume things w/o hearing it, but how could they hear the truth when it was deleted?

Anyway, that's JMO. I like both Nick and Daniele, so even if I'm not comfortable posting there, I do still appreciate being able to have a place to lurk to get updates and hear chats. Smile


Sounds like the posters are not allowed to talk about "reality". Not surprising. Rolling Eyes


Are you kidding me.... come on... Like all us Winellians chose to ignore reality for months.
_________________
Is it a cig or a joint???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lori
Famous, and Good-Looking Too


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 3372
Location: Wisconsin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a HUGE difference with the Nick and Dani site; they read and post there. I don't blame the mods for wanting to respect their privacy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Drama101
Strong


Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 24

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Gimme who needed to listen to reality when we had winelle LOL

Anywas
The Nick/Dani forum is all reality but the mods have to keep it clean and respect both Nick and Daniele. Soo if there was a post that was there before and not there when you go back im sure there is a perfectly good reason why. If a admin post a reminder its simply that just a reminder. They are not saying to stop speculating but just becarefull what you say.

But posters can post all the reality they want as long as its respectfu to other posters, Nick and Daniele and they follow all the other rules form the board.

Im really happy that daniele decided to star her LJ again she is really creative with her writing and pictures.

Ok im going back to watchig TAR now lol have goodnight everyone!!!



Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chatter
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 1180
Location: in my computer chair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lori wrote:
There's a HUGE difference with the Nick and Dani site; they read and post there. I don't blame the mods for wanting to respect their privacy.


Janelle reads here...so, wouldn't say it's a "HUGE" difference at all.

Quote:
Are you kidding me.... come on... Like all us Winellians chose to ignore reality for months.


No, wasn't kidding. Thus my "Not suprising" comment. "Winellians" have been justified. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm Forum Index -> Houseguests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group