We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm
http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nick and Jen Pictures
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm Forum Index -> Houseguests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Moodswinger
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 5866

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Nick and Jen Pictures Reply with quote

and Zach! Now that got your attention didn't it!!! Here they are at Big Bear Mountain:





_________________
"If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're not doing anything worthwhile."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Moodswinger
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 5866

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know much but I do know that Jen and Daniele HATED each other so this is really odd. I can't figure Daniele and Nick out for the life of me. Could he have been so angry with her for taking the trip with her Dad that this is revenge? This ski weekend was just last weekend or something. I just cant understand why these three are hanging it. Isn't it odd?
_________________
"If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're not doing anything worthwhile."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Moodswinger
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 5866

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just thought of another thing. Jen is probably really good on her snowboard, which frankly is a sexy sport if your good at it. I would be SO JEALOUS if I was Daniele I wouldn't be able to see straight. I speak with no authority guys, I am just gossiping. I take a peak at Taz's board every day and have followed the Myspace drama but I don't understand what happened with Nick and Daniele. I am extremely curious, that's for sure.
_________________
"If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're not doing anything worthwhile."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Sydney2
Unrepentant FAMEWHORE


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 554
Location: Toronto, Canada

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moodswinger wrote:
I just thought of another thing. Jen is probably really good on her snowboard, which frankly is a sexy sport if your good at it. I would be SO JEALOUS if I was Daniele I wouldn't be able to see straight. I speak with no authority guys, I am just gossiping. I take a peak at Taz's board every day and have followed the Myspace drama but I don't understand what happened with Nick and Daniele. I am extremely curious, that's for sure.


Ditto here! Very Happy I would be flaming red with Jealousy thats for sure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moodswinger
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 5866

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sydney2 wrote:
Moodswinger wrote:
I just thought of another thing. Jen is probably really good on her snowboard, which frankly is a sexy sport if your good at it. I would be SO JEALOUS if I was Daniele I wouldn't be able to see straight. I speak with no authority guys, I am just gossiping. I take a peak at Taz's board every day and have followed the Myspace drama but I don't understand what happened with Nick and Daniele. I am extremely curious, that's for sure.


Ditto here! Very Happy I would be flaming red with Jealousy thats for sure.


Thanks to responding Sydney, I started to think I was talking to myself. Shocked
_________________
"If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're not doing anything worthwhile."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Cousin_Jake
Unrepentant FAMEWHORE


Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 883
Location: Ottawa, Ontario Home of the Senators

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume this is a good indication that Daniele and Nick are no longer a couple? Even if they have broken up as all seems to indicate I don't know why Nick would want to hang out with these two. They creep me out. Next thing you know we'll have an announcement that Jen and Nick are a "couple". WTF? The boy must have lost his damn mind. That chick is not normal. Oh well, Jen did tell Dick in the house that she'd never had the big "O", bless her heart. Maybe Nick and Zack can work in tandem and achieve the impossible. At least her stuff is covered in these pictures.
I agree with those of you who've stated that if Nick is not going to directly address his relationship with Daniele, what's the point of the chat? Even something like "Unfortunately, things didn't work out but we have no animosity to one another" (even if that's not exactly true) would be better than complete silence on the subject since he put so much out there only a few short weeks ago.
I'm sure we've all had intense relationships that didn't work out but I've never gone from "I'm totally head over heels in love with you and will be with you forever" to "We're not together at all" in a couple of weeks. Only cheating would do that for me and I don't get the vibe that that was the case here. (I may be out of date on any info as I don't go to that site much anymore - too much drama.) Weird.
Jessie
_________________
The coward only threatens when he is safe.
Goethe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sydney2
Unrepentant FAMEWHORE


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 554
Location: Toronto, Canada

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moodswinger wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:
Moodswinger wrote:
I just thought of another thing. Jen is probably really good on her snowboard, which frankly is a sexy sport if your good at it. I would be SO JEALOUS if I was Daniele I wouldn't be able to see straight. I speak with no authority guys, I am just gossiping. I take a peak at Taz's board every day and have followed the Myspace drama but I don't understand what happened with Nick and Daniele. I am extremely curious, that's for sure.


Ditto here! Very Happy I would be flaming red with Jealousy thats for sure.


Thanks to responding Sydney, I started to think I was talking to myself. Shocked


Nope I am listening and just as interested. For the life of me I don't understand what is going on either. But I would like to!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moodswinger
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 5866

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if she ripped him a new one for the few things he said about them in the last chat?
_________________
"If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're not doing anything worthwhile."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Sydney2
Unrepentant FAMEWHORE


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 554
Location: Toronto, Canada

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moodswinger wrote:
I wonder if she ripped him a new one for the few things he said about them in the last chat?


Oh fill me in what did he say? about Dani or Jen?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lindakm
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1014
Location: corpus christi tx.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to hear toooooo!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Moodswinger
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 5866

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sydney2 wrote:
Moodswinger wrote:
I wonder if she ripped him a new one for the few things he said about them in the last chat?


Oh fill me in what did he say? about Dani or Jen?


He mentioned that they weren't together on Thanksgiving, being upset about the Eurotrip she took with Dick, not getting to spend time with her etc. He pretty much revealed they were having a lot of problems. Then he asked Taz to post that he didn't say Daniele dumped him, so maybe the gossip about that created more trouble for him.

I am going to try and get in the chatroom now.
_________________
"If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're not doing anything worthwhile."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
JaneDoe
Famous, Really really famous


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 1182

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's really nice of Jen and Zach to invite Nick to hang out since he doesn't know very many ppl in LA. Looks like they had a lot of fun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NancyB
Site Admin


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 4909

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaneDoe wrote:
Well that's really nice of Jen and Zach to invite Nick to hang out since he doesn't know very many ppl in LA. Looks like they had a lot of fun.


I wasn't even thinking along those lines, but you are right. One of the things Nick said in chat was that he didn't know anyone...and I gathered that he was upset with Daniele because she wasn't more attentive to his loneliness.
_________________
AABB
Since Feb. 2007
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lori
Famous, and Good-Looking Too


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 3372
Location: Wisconsin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Nick moved out to LA so he could be with Dani. It seems that Dani isn't very accessible so Nick is turning to the people he knows out there. What's a guy to do?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moodswinger
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 5866

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lori wrote:
Well Nick moved out to LA so he could be with Dani. It seems that Dani isn't very accessible so Nick is turning to the people he knows out there. What's a guy to do?


No, I really don't blame him. I don't know what happened between him and Daniele but I suspect he is probably pretty angry with her.
_________________
"If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're not doing anything worthwhile."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm Forum Index -> Houseguests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group