We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm
http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zack
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm Forum Index -> Houseguests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ninja
Delicious


Joined: 11 Mar 2007
Posts: 127
Location: California

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ndmom wrote:
It seems like him and Daniele are bonding over their mutual friendship with Nick...it's cute to see.

It is cute to see, but in conversation with Eric Saturday night Zach was telling him that he could win against Dick but not against Daniele. Hope he isn't going to stab her in the back... Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
timetopass
Janellicious


Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 294
Location: British Columbia, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Ninja sad turn from Zack I was not expecting here at all.

Nick will be dissapointed too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
AlabamaHooker
Delicious


Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 180
Location: International

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She would stab Zach in the back if need be... Iam glad to see Zach does understand the game....And if I was Zach I would not be to concern what Nick thinks,,, I remember the stuff he said about Zach... he changed his tune after being out of the house though...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moodswinger
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 5866

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlabamaHooker wrote:
She would stab Zach in the back if need be... Iam glad to see Zach does understand the game....And if I was Zach I would not be to concern what Nick thinks,,, I remember the stuff he said about Zach... he changed his tune after being out of the house though...


Yeah, I don't remember Nick being so fond of Zach. He just new he was loyal.
_________________
"If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're not doing anything worthwhile."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Jack'dUpOnPez
Unrepentant FAMEWHORE


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 660
Location: New Jersey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blog off of Zack's dolphin crash myspace.

Monday, November 05, 2007

JENN and NICK will be MY NEW DOLPHINCRASH MODELS

So i have spoken with Jenn and Nick and they both have agreed to do the Photoshoot for the new line out. I will have new pictures on the site to represent everything probably by the end of the weekend. thanks for asking. Cant wait... thanks for everything. check us out at DOLPHINCRASH.COM

zach
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lori
Famous, and Good-Looking Too


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 3372
Location: Wisconsin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow; how interesting!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jengalives
Delicious


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 137

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack'dUpOnPez wrote:
Blog off of Zack's dolphin crash myspace.

Monday, November 05, 2007

JENN and NICK will be MY NEW DOLPHINCRASH MODELS

So i have spoken with Jenn and Nick and they both have agreed to do the Photoshoot for the new line out. I will have new pictures on the site to represent everything probably by the end of the weekend. thanks for asking. Cant wait... thanks for everything. check us out at DOLPHINCRASH.COM

zach


Hmmm. Confused Jen and Nick are awfully generous. My take on it: Nick is too nice to say no to a friend, and Jen is just doing it to be near Nick. Wink
_________________
"I love Kaysar. He's the Iraqi Brad Pitt." --Will Kirby
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aTmMom
Delicious


Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 189

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jengalives wrote:
Jack'dUpOnPez wrote:
Blog off of Zack's dolphin crash myspace.

Monday, November 05, 2007

JENN and NICK will be MY NEW DOLPHINCRASH MODELS

So i have spoken with Jenn and Nick and they both have agreed to do the Photoshoot for the new line out. I will have new pictures on the site to represent everything probably by the end of the weekend. thanks for asking. Cant wait... thanks for everything. check us out at DOLPHINCRASH.COM

zach




Hmmm. Confused Jen and Nick are awfully generous. My take on it: Nick is too nice to say no to a friend, and Jen is just doing it to be near Nick. Wink


Sounds plausible
_________________
TEXAS BORN & TEXAS PROUD!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    We moved to: http://allaboutbigbrother.forumotion.com/index.htm Forum Index -> Houseguests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group